This evaluation of an employee’s jobsite and/or workstation identifies the critical demands and needed work station design for them to both safely and efficiently perform their job tasks.
An ergonomic assessment by our Certified Ergonomic Evaluator may include:
- rearranging the workstation or site to improve “the fit” between the worker and the workstation
- instruction in safe work techniques
- evaluation of tools, equipment and adaptive devices
An ergonomic assessment is recommended when a worker begins to show symptoms of any repetitive use injury, for employees who are returning to work, particularly after an extended absence related to an injury, and for workstations or sites which have had relatively higher incidences of work injuries.
- Reduces repetitive stress
- Improve posture and body mechanics
- Facilitates the healing process of an injured worker
- Reduces the risk of injury or re-injury
- Reduces the incidence of injury at certain stations or sites
Contact Us Today
For more information about Redding Physical Therapy or to schedule your appointment today, you can call our office at 530-243-1102, or click the button below to leave a message for our staff after-hours.
At RPT our goal is to get you back to work, back to play and back to living…