Redding Physical Therapy is a key provider in the Redding Functional Restoration Program.
The mission of this program is to assist former injured workers struggling with chronic pain to obtain optimal function and manage residual pain to achieve realistic life goals, with the philosophy that each person has the ability to learn how to optimize his or her functioning and quality of life.
This is accomplished through a multidisciplinary approach considering social and learned behaviors, psychological and cultural issues and current evidence-based medical treatment. All patients will receive the following evaluations to determine eligibility, formulate recommendations and identify the need for any additional testing:
- Pain management history and physical
- Comprehensive functional assessment
- Psychological evaluation and assessment
- Team treatment planning goals
- 4-hours per day, 5-days per week for 6-weeks
- Pain management skills and strategies
- Structured physical exercise
- Individual, group and cognitive/behavioral therapy
- Daily education classes including nutrition and self-help skills
- Normalize the pain experience
- Set and establish measurable goals
- Weekly progress reports
- Team meetings
For more information about our range of Occupational Health Services please click the link.
Contact Us Today
For more information about Redding Physical Therapy or to schedule your appointment today, you can call our office at 530-243-1102, or click the button below to leave a message for our staff after-hours.
At RPT, our goal is to get you back to work, back to play and back to living.