A Job Analysis breaks down each job task into essential and non-essential functions to establish critical physical demands.
The analysis is intended to identify:
- A worker’s physical demands and requirements
- Recommendations to improve work practices
- Recommendations to improve workstation ergonomics
This information will help determine areas needing modification to decrease worker injury exposure AND to enhance productivity. Recommendations are also provided to help workers perform their tasks more efficiently and safely.
- Identifies and provides evidence of the critical demands of the job
- Identifies risk potentials
- Assists physicians and case managers in determining an injured worker’s ability to return to work
- Job analysis for “Qualified Injured Worker” and “Return to Work” Determinations
- Job analysis for ADA “Reasonable Accommodations” Cases
For more information about our range of Occupational Health Services please click the link.
Contact Us Today
For more information about Redding Physical Therapy or to schedule your appointment today, you can call our office at 530-243-1102, or click the button below to leave a message for our staff after-hours.
At RPT, our goal is to get you back to work, back to play and back to living.