Work Conditioning is a comprehensive treatment program designed to restore an individual’s physical capacity for safe return-to-work. Work conditioning is typically three hours per day, three days per week.
Our Work Conditioning Program identifies and quantifies an individual’s work-related physical restoration needs. The results of the individual’s initial assessment are used to design a progressive plan of care and plan for discharge and return-to-work.
Work Conditioning includes, but is not limited to:
- Musculoskeletal Screening and Evaluation
- Body Mechanics and Ergonomic Instruction
- Aerobic Training
- Material Handling, job specific
- Non-material Handling and Tolerances, general and job specific
- Work Simulation
- Consistency Testing
- Instruction in Strengthening and Flexibility
- Dynamic Stabilization Exercise/Core Strengthening
For more information about our range of Occupational Health Services please click the link.
Contact Us Today
For more information about Redding Physical Therapy or to schedule your appointment today, you can call our office at 530-243-1102, or click the button below to leave a message for our staff after-hours.
At RPT, our goal is to get you back to work, back to play and back to living.