Work Conditioning is a comprehensive treatment program designed to restore an individual’s physical capacity for safe return-to-work. Work conditioning is typically three hours per day, three days per week.
The program identifies an individual’s work-related physical restoration needs in direct relation to the job description. From this, a progressive plan of care is designed for return-to-work.
Work Conditioning includes:
- Musculoskeletal Evaluation, initial and on-going
- Body Mechanics and Ergonomic Instruction
- Aerobic Training
- Material Handling, job specific
- Non-material Handling and Tolerances, general and job specific
- Work Simulation
- Strength and Flexibility Training
- Dynamic Stabilization Exercise/Core Strengthening
For more information about our range of Occupational Health Services please click the link.
Contact Us Today
For more information about Redding Physical Therapy or to schedule your appointment today, you can call our office at 530-243-1102, or click the button below to leave a message for our staff after-hours.
At RPT, our goal is to get you back to work, back to play and back to living.