A number of programs to educate employees on safe work practices and how to better prevent injuries are offered.
Employees are taught the principles of safe body mechanics, posture and positioning which result in increasing employees’ responsibility for safety while providing greater assurance of health and safety for the employer.
Our specialists work with the employer to customize presentations and trainings for the specific needs of the company.
- Back Injury Prevention Education
- Upper Extremity and Repetitive Motion Injury Prevention Education
- Body Mechanics for office and computer use jobs
- Body Mechanics for jobs requiring lifting
- Postural Stretching and Exercise Programs
- Dynamic Spinal Stabilization Classes
For more information about our range of Occupational Health Services please click the link.
Contact Us Today
For more information about Redding Physical Therapy or to schedule your appointment today, you can call our office at 530-243-1102, or click the button below to leave a message for our staff after-hours.
At RPT, our goal is to get you back to work, back to play and back to living.